Mission of J.S.C. «Organica»
Enjoying our consumers’ confidence to produce effective, safe and qualitative medical drugs, we fulfill our mission by improving technologies, implementing new products and establishing long-term, mutually beneficial relations with our clients.
Working together to heal
- J.S.C. «Organica» is the one of the leading producers of medical substances and finished medical forms in Siberia and in Far East. Its own history has begun since 30 June 1962. It was just when the first production complex was put into operation and in the same year the first preparation, produced by «Organica» — Diuretine — appeared on sale in drugstores.
- The basic products at that time were substances of medical preparations which production volume reached 80% of the total output.
- Economical policy conducted by the Russian government in the nineties, brought considerable amendments in the company’s activity. A low profitability of substance production due to high prices on raw materials and energy resources , necessity to decreast an environmental impact, reoriented the production to finished medical forms. The production of tablets increased to one billion pcs/year, more than by 400%.
- At present «Organica»’s produces preparations of more than 17 pharmacological groups in solid and liquid forms (analgetics, anesthetics, cardiovasculars, soporifics, vitamins, anxiolytics, neuroleptics etc.), a half of which is included in the List of vital and essential drugs of the Ministry of Health of RF and in the Necessary Drugs Assistance Program.
- «Organica» is steady to renew and increase the nomenclature of its products maintaining close relations with branch scientific-research and academic institutes: the Novokuznetsk Scientific-Research Chemical and Pharmaceutical Institute, the Staray Kupavna All-russian Scientific Centre of Biological Active Substances, the Tomsk State University, the Tomsk Scientific-Research Institute of Pharmacology, the Tomsk Company of Innovative Pharmacological Development and others.
- As far back as the 80-s the company was one of the first to work out a program of import-substitution of the best foreign preparations. Realization of this program resulted in manufacturing a group of psychiatric preparations which have been produced and used for many years in the public health service not only of Russia but EAEC countries as well Azaleptine, Tramadol, Drotaverine, Amiodarone, Thiapride have been the sales leaders for several years. But the life does not stand still and «Organica» production range has been enlarged with new preparations: Trihexylphenidyl Organica, Risperidone Organica, Metoprolol Organica, Lisinopril Organica, Ketoprofen Organica, Meldonium Organica, Venlafaxine Organica and others. A chemical complex for production of substances and its steady development is a serious competitive «Organica»’s advantage.
Taking into account consumers’ demands, «Organica» defines a basic goal of its quality activity:
Production of effective, safe and qualitative medical drugs meeting consumers’ demands and expectations.
- «Organica» is a regular participant in international exhibitions of the chemical and pharmaceutical industry, international congresses and conferences. High quality of our products is confirmed by numerous awards (medals, diplomas), but a kind word of a recovered is of primary importance for a company.
- «Organica»’s trade mark is up-to-date technologies, reliability and quality proved by the time.
List of products according to pharmacological groups
- Euphyllin (Aminophylline*) tablets of 150 mg №30;
- Pentoxiphylline (Pentoxiphylline*) tablets of 100 mg №60.
- Clopheline (Clonidine*) tablets of 0,15 mg, 0,075 mg №50;
- Clopheline (Clonidine*) a solution of 0,1 mg/ml 1 ml №10.
- Analgin (Metamizole Sodium*) tablets of 500 mg №20
- Ketoprofen Organica (Ketoprofen*) tablets of 100 mg №20;
- Ketoprofen Organica (Ketoprofen*) capsules 50 mg №20.
- Tramadol (Tramadol*) tablets of 100 mg №20;
- Tramadol (Tramadol*) a solution of 50 mg/ml 1 ml №5, №10;
- Tramadol (Tramadol*) a solution of 50 mg/ml 2 ml №5, №10.
- Anestezine (Benzocaine*) substance;
- Dicaine (Tetracaine*) substance;
- Lidocaine (Lidocaine*) a solution of 20 mg/ml, 100 mg/ml 2 ml №10;
- Novocaine (Procaine*) substance;
- Novocaine (Procaine*) a solution of 5 mg/ml 5 ml №10;
- Novocaine base (Procaine base*) substance.
- Drotaverine (Drotaverine*) tablets of 40 mg №20, №50, №100.
- Alprazolam (Alprazolam*) tablets of 0,25 mg, 1 mg №50;
- Mezapam (Medazepam*) tablets of 10 mg №50;
- Nitrazepam (Nitrazepam*) tablets of 5 mg №20;
- Nozepam (Oxazepam*) tablets of 10 mg №50;
- Sibazon (Diazepam*) tablets of 5 mg №20;
- Sibazon (Diazepam*) substance.
- Amiodaron (Amiodarone*) tablets of 200 mg №30;
- Novocainamide (Procainamide*) tablets of 250 mg №20;
- Novocainamide (Procainamide*) a solution of 100 mg/ml 5 ml №10;
- Novocainamide (Procainamide*) substance.
- Dimebon (Dimethylmethylpyridinylethyltetrahydrocarbolyn*) tablets of 10 mg №30.
Beta — adrenergic blocker
- Metoprolol Organica (Metoprolol*) tablets of 25 mg №60; 50 mg №30.
- Trihexyphenidyl Organica (Trihexyphenidyl*) tablets of 2 mg №50.
Inhibitors of angiotensintransforming ferment
- Enalaprile (Enalapril*) tablets of 10 mg №20;
- Lisinopril Organica (Lisinopril*) tablets of 5 mg №20, №30; 10 mg №20, №30.
- Meldonium Organica (Meldonium*) а solution of 100 mg/ml 5ml N10
- Azaleptine® (Clozapine*) tablets of 100mg, 25 mg №50;
- Risperidone Organica (Risperidone*) tablets of 2 mg, 4 mg №20;
- Sulpiride (Sulpiride*) tablets of 50 mg, 200 mg №30;
- Sulpiride (Sulpiride*) a solution of 50 mg/ml 2 ml №10;
- Thiapride (Tiapride*) tablets of 100 mg №30;
- Thiapride (Tiapride*) a solution of 50 mg/ml 2 ml №10.
- Venlafaxine Organica (Venlafaxine*) tablets of 37,5 mg, 75 mg №30.
- Aminolon (Gamma-aminobutyric acid*) tablets of 250 mg №50, №100;
- Phenibut (Phenibut*) tablets of 250 mg №20;
- Piracetam (Piracetam*) a solution of 200 mg/ml 5 ml №10.
A preparation for treating of gout
- Allopurinol (Allopurinol*) tablets of 100 mg №50, 300 mg №30.
- Nicotinic acid (Acid Nicotinic*) a solution of 10 mg/ml 1 ml №10.